Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Some of my favorite software is on sale 70% off!

I've used Nik software in addition to Adobe Lightroom for a couple years now.  I own the entire suite
Silver Efex
  • Color Efex 4
  • HDR Efex Pro 2
  • Silver Efex Pro 2
  • Vivesa 2
  • Define 2.0
  • Sharpener Pro 3
You can't beat the quality of Nik software.  When I learned that Nik had been gobbled up by the giant Google I was concerned about the future of the product.  Google bought the company to get the Snapseed mobile app, which they promptly started giving away for free. What was in the future for my Nik suite of products?

Well, Google hasn't released any new products or versions but what they have done is drop the price for the complete suite from $499.95 to $149.  That's a 70% price reduction!

I can't predict what the future hold for the Nik software now that it is Nik Collection by Google.  Will there be new versions?  Will there be new packages?  Will the pricing stay low?  Hard to say.  For now I recommend if you use Apple Aperture, Adobe Photoshop, or Adobe Lightroom that you jump on this deal at http://www.niksoftware.com/nikcollection/usa/index.php?view=intro%2Fmain.shtml

No comments:

Post a Comment