Thursday, June 3, 2010

3rd Annual Scott Kelby World Wide Photo Walk

I'm so excited!  I just signed up to lead a walk in Jonesborough, TN the morning of July 24.   This is part of a world wide event that takes place in hundreds of sites around the world, all on the same day.   I participated in the 2nd annual event last year and had a blast.   It's a great opportunity to get out, take photos, meet other photographers, and learn from each other.   Plus, there are great prizes involved!!

You can learn more about the walk at the Scott Kelby site and sign up for the Jonesborough walk on this page.   If you don't live near Jonesborough TN you can probably find another walk near you.   Go to the Scott Kelby site and browse for sites.  More sites are being added all the time so if you don't see one, check back later.

The walk is limited to 50 people and I had my first person sign up less than 5 minutes after it was posted!   Sign up and pass the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment