Saturday, October 20, 2012

And the winners are...

The votes are in and the photos for my 2013 calendar have been selected.   Here's the results in order of votes:

  1. Super Moon - Cover Photo
  2. Virginia Creek
  3. Mountain Reflections
  4. Sunrise Roan Mountain Highlands
  5. Sunrise From Sun Point
  6. Sunflower
  7. Sunrise View From Many Glacier Hotel
  8. Rainbow Rocks
You can view all the photos that will be on the calendar here
Note - the blogger software has a bug where the links are not working for some web browsers.   If the above link does not work copy and past this web address into your browser http://www.thesiggins.com/SpecialProjects/2013-Wall-Calendar-Winners/

It was fun to see what you liked and didn't like.  I learned some things
  • A flower may be pretty but few people want to look at them on their calendar for a month.
  • I don't have to travel far to take photos that people like.   You picked three local shots and I picked four so half the photos were taken in our own region.
  • The most popular photo was taken while standing in my back yard.
  • Everybody's taste is different.   Every photo except one was on someone's list of seven.
Thanks to everyone who voted and a big thanks to everyone who ordered calendars.  I'm already within 30 of my goal for this year and the orders are still flowing in at a pretty good pace.   I expect to blow right past that goal and keep going right up to the end of the year.  Don't worry if you have not ordered yet.   Email me your order and I'll make sure you get as many as you want.

I'm really enjoying putting this calendar together and getting my customers involved.   Best of all, 100% of the profit goes to support Hope Haven Ministries in Kingsport.   

No comments:

Post a Comment