Sunday, December 23, 2012

Best 12 of 2012

The year of 2012 is drawing to a close and despite fears in some parts of society, the world did not come to an end last week.   The last couple weeks of the year is time to go through the images I've shot over the past 12 months and pick out my favorites. 

These may not be the best, and may not be the most popular images, but they are the ones I like the best.   I tried to pick a variety of subjects but in the end 10 of the 12 are landscapes.   I enjoy photographing other subjects but I still come back to landscape and nature as my favorite subjects.

Some of these photos floated to the top of my list because they bring back memories of fun times out shooting with June or with friends.

The best way to view these is to click on the first image.  That should bring up another window where you can page forward and backward through larger versions of the images.  Enjoy!  Oh, and let me know what you think.  I want to hear from you.













No comments:

Post a Comment