Tuesday, October 10, 2017

It's Past Time...

As I have done for several years, I will be selling a  2018 Wall Calendar to raise money for Hope Haven Ministries.  Due to some recent travels, I am already behind schedule and will need to work quickly to get the calendars out in time for Christmas.
Will This One Make The Cut?

I still cannot pick the photos to go on the calendar and will rely on you to help me. I am in the process of picking candidate photos to be voted on by you.  I'll let you know when the voting starts. For now, please consider ordering one or more 2018 calendars. I'll be happy to ship calendars again this year.

All the profit will go to Hope Haven Ministries, Christian based homeless shelters in Kingsport.  I'm currently working with the printer to minimize costs and hopefully keep the same low low price of $15 each.


No comments:

Post a Comment